Weft Insertion Fusible Interfacing
Fusible elastic interfacing have a simple processing technology, but they are very versatile. Fusible elastic interfacing are crocheted together by the warp yarns and then woven by the weft-wise lining method. Warp lining is characterized by softness, comfort and safety. In the process of processing, the process flow is short and there is little pollution. Because of its excellent processing characteristics, the Fusible elastic interfacing has a wide range of types, ranging from light to thin and heavy to meet the needs of customers for different fabrics.
1. The fusible elastic interfacing is widely used and can be used for various clothing linings, such as lining, lining, suit lining, collar lining, coat lining, etc.
2. The quality of fusible elastic interfacing is superior to other types of fabrics. Fusible elastic interfacing has good quality, is not easy to wrinkle and waterproof.
3. The fusible elastic interfacing cloth must be high-temperature treated after being woven and then dusted. The most common types of sizing include PA and PES.
4. The main colors of fusible elastic interfacing include black, white and bleaching white.
5. The fusible elastic interfacing is mainly knitted to make the fabric more flexible.
6. The fusible elastic interfacing uses 100% polyester as the main raw material.
Packing & Delivery